Reading International, Inc. (RDIB:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $23.1, a gain of 25.5%. On Fri, Apr 08, 2022, RDIB:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Intraday High of $20.4. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed, Mar 16, 2022 at 09:49 AM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Mon, Mar 28, 2022, the stock recorded 25.00% Up Days and 55.56% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Reading International, Inc. (RDIB:NASDAQ)
Reading International Inc is a diversified company, engaged in the development, ownership and operation of multiplex cinemas and retail and commercial real estate in the United States, Australia and New Zealand.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Veru Inc. (VERU:NASDAQ), 182.3%
- Hoth Therapeutics, Inc. (HOTH:NASDAQ), 71.57%
- Athersys, Inc. (ATHX:NASDAQ), 63%
- Altamira Therapeutics Ltd. (CYTO:NASDAQ), 55.14%
- Genocea Biosciences, Inc. (GNCA:NASDAQ), 50%
- Kintara Therapeutics Inc. (KTRA:NASDAQ), 35.41%
- 21Vianet Group, Inc. (VNET:NASDAQ), 29.63%
- SailPoint Technologies Holdings, Inc. (SAIL:NYSE), 29.16%
- Reading International, Inc. (RDIB:NASDAQ), 25.54%
- 5E Advanced Materials Inc. (FEAM:NASDAQ), 24%