Xtant Medical Holdings, Inc. (XTNT:NYSEMKT) jumped higher at $1.85, a gain of 23.3%. On Wed, Jul 07, 2021, XTNT:NYSEMKT hit a New 2-Week Low of $1.5. From Wed, Jun 23, 2021, the stock recorded 33.33% Up Days and 40.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Mon, Apr 12, 2021 at $3.25 with a volume of 16M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Xtant Medical Holdings, Inc. (XTNT:NYSEMKT)
Xtant Medical Holdings Inc develops, manufactures & markets biologics products to domestic and international markets. Its products are used in treatment of spinal disease, tissue grafts for orthopedic disorders and foot and ankle surgeries.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Carver Bancorp, Inc. (CARV:NASDAQ), 106.9%
- Nova LifeStyle, Inc. (NVFY:NASDAQ), 71.5%
- UTME (UTME:NASDAQ), 43.11%
- CRTD (CRTD:NASDAQ), 39.1%
- Cohen & Company Inc. (COHN:NYSEMKT), 36.41%
- GBS (GBS:NASDAQ), 33.22%
- Alterity Therapeutics Limited (ATHE:NASDAQ), 27.85%
- Calyxt, Inc. (CLXT:NASDAQ), 26.05%
- Xtant Medical Holdings, Inc. (XTNT:NYSEMKT), 23.33%
- Verb Technology Company, Inc. (VERB:NASDAQ), 20.67%