Inovio Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (INO:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $11.51, a gain of 35.4%. On Mon 09 Nov 20, INO:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Low of $8.5. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue 10 Nov 20 at 08:30 AM in the 'BIOTECH' category. From Mon 26 Oct 20, the stock recorded 40.00% Up Days and 45.45% Green Days
The stock spiked on Tue 22 Sep 20 at $18.69 with a volume of 26M+.
About Inovio Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (INO:NASDAQ)
Inovio Pharmaceuticals Inc is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company. It develops active DNA immunotherapies and vaccines in combination with proprietary electroporation delivery devices to prevent and treat cancers and infectious diseases.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Greenland Technologies Holding Corporation (GTEC:NASDAQ), 120.51%
- Summit Wireless Technologies, Inc. (WISA:NASDAQ), 70.42%
- Revlon, Inc. (REV:NYSE), 47.24%
- Trxade Group, Inc. (MEDS:NASDAQ), 41.86%
- Inovio Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (INO:NASDAQ), 35.41%
- Aptevo Therapeutics Inc. (APVO:NASDAQ), 35.37%
- Team, Inc. (TISI:NYSE), 28.12%
- Titan Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (TTNP:NASDAQ), 27.69%
- Teligent, Inc. (TLGT:NASDAQ), 27.3%
- Vaccinex, Inc. (VCNX:NASDAQ), 26.37%