Whiting Petroleum Corporation (WLL:NYSE) shot up at $17.45, a gain of 2980.3%. On Tue 01 Sep 20, WLL:NYSE hit a New 2-Week Low of $0.57. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue 01 Sep 20 at 02:09 PM in the 'INVESTOR UPDATE' category. From Tue 18 Aug 20, the stock recorded 40.00% Up Days and 36.36% Green Days
The stock spiked on Wed 05 Aug 20 at $1.48 with a volume of 38M+.
About Whiting Petroleum Corporation (WLL:NYSE)
Whiting Petroleum Corp is a oil and gas company that acquires, exploits, develops and explores for crude oil, natural gas and natural gas liquids in the Rocky Mountain, Permian Basin, Mid-Continent, Gulf Coast and Michigan regions of the United States.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Whiting Petroleum Corporation (WLL:NYSE), 2980.32%
- PSAC (PSAC:NYSE), 2757.14%
- PSAC (PSAC:NASDAQ), 2757.14%
- Corcept Therapeutics Incorporated (CORT:NASDAQ), 58.45%
- NanoViricides, Inc. (NNVC:NYSEMKT), 42.35%
- Lonestar Resources US Inc. (LONE:NASDAQ), 39.09%
- Vera Bradley, Inc. (VRA:NASDAQ), 31.98%
- TSR, Inc. (TSRI:NASDAQ), 29.42%
- Gogo Inc. (GOGO:NASDAQ), 28.63%
- Hermitage Offshore Services Ltd. (PSV:NYSE), 27.77%