ClearOne, Inc. (CLRO:NASDAQ) shot up at $1.4, a gain of 73.4%. On Fri, Dec 09, 2022, CLRO:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week High of $1.4. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed, Nov 16, 2022 at 01:05 PM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Fri, Nov 25, 2022, the stock recorded 70.00% Up Days and 54.55% Green Days
The stock spiked on Fri, Dec 09, 2022 at $1.95 with a volume of 66M+.
About ClearOne, Inc. (CLRO:NASDAQ)
ClearOne Inc designs, develops and sells conferencing, collaboration, streaming and digital signage solutions for audio/voice and visual communication. Its products inlcude Digital Signage, Media Carts, Microphone , and UC Voice.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Ambrx Biopharma Inc. American Depositary Shares (each representing seven) (AMAM:NYSE), 1007.59%
- HTG Molecular Diagnostics, Inc. (HTGM:NASDAQ), 117.57%
- ClearOne, Inc. (CLRO:NASDAQ), 73.4%
- China Jo-Jo Drugstores, Inc. (CJJD:NASDAQ), 53.24%
- Hillstream BioPharma Inc. (HILS:NASDAQ), 43.41%
- Rockley Photonics Holdings Limited (RKLY:NYSE), 40.39%
- Cardiol Therapeutics Inc. (CRDL:NASDAQ), 38.3%
- PainReform Ltd. (PRFX:NASDAQ), 37.21%
- Advanced Human Imaging Limited. (AHI:NASDAQ), 35.97%
- Acer Therapeutics Inc. (ACER:NASDAQ), 35.67%