Precigen, Inc. (PGEN:NASDAQ) rocketted at $5.69, a gain of 29%. On Thu 08 Oct 20, PGEN:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week High of $4.41. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Fri 09 Oct 20 at 03:08 PM in the 'INVESTOR UPDATE' category. From Thu 24 Sep 20, the stock recorded 60.00% Up Days and 63.64% Green Days
The stock spiked on Fri 21 Aug 20 at $6.65 with a volume of 3M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Precigen, Inc. (PGEN:NASDAQ)
Precigen Inc is a biotechnology company that develops synthetic biology solutions. The company designs, builds, and regulates gene programs. Its technologies are broadly applicable across a wide range of diverse end markets. Intrexon's business model is to commercialize its technologies through exclusive channel collaborations with collaborators that have specific industry expertise, development resources, and sales and marketing capabilities, in order to bring new and improved products and processes to market. The company's collaborators provide compensation through technology access fees, royalties, milestones, and reimbursement of certain costs.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Sanchez Midstream Partners LP (SNMP:NYSEMKT), 95.95%
- VivoPower International PLC (VVPR:NASDAQ), 61.35%
- Superior Drilling Products, Inc. (SDPI:NYSEMKT), 45.53%
- ReneSola Ltd (SOL:NYSE), 37.42%
- U.S. Well Services, Inc. (USWS:NASDAQ), 35.87%
- Vaccinex, Inc. (VCNX:NASDAQ), 31.36%
- Ocean Power Technologies, Inc. (OPTT:NASDAQ), 30.77%
- Precigen, Inc. (PGEN:NASDAQ), 29.03%
- Medigus Ltd. (MDGS:NASDAQ), 26.32%
- SpartanNash Company (SPTN:NASDAQ), 26.26%