Chindata Group Holdings Limited (CD:NASDAQ) shot up at $6.38, a gain of 60.3%. On Tue, Mar 15, 2022, CD:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Intraday Low of $3.75. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu, Mar 10, 2022 at 06:39 AM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Tue, Mar 01, 2022, the stock recorded 40.00% Up Days and 45.45% Green Days
The stock spiked on Wed, Mar 09, 2022 at $6.57 with a volume of 1M+.
About Chindata Group Holdings Limited (CD:NASDAQ)
Chindata Group Holdings Ltd is a carrier-neutral hyperscale data center solution provider in Asia-Pacific emerging markets, focusing on China, India and Southeast Asia markets.
Top 10 Gainers:
- HCM Acquisition Corp (HCMA:NASDAQ), 100%
- Sonnet BioTherapeutics Holdings, Inc. (SONN:NASDAQ), 86.73%
- 21Vianet Group, Inc. (VNET:NASDAQ), 83.25%
- Zhihu Inc. American Depositary Shares (every two of each representing one Class A) (ZH:NYSE), 79.17%
- Kingsoft Cloud Holdings Limited (KC:NASDAQ), 72.27%
- Dingdong (Cayman) Limited American Depositary Shares (each two representing three) (DDL:NYSE), 66.67%
- JOYY Inc. (YY:NASDAQ), 66.35%
- KE Holdings Inc American Depositary Shares (each representing three Class A) (BEKE:NYSE), 64.35%
- DouYu International Holdings Limited (DOYU:NASDAQ), 60.56%
- Chindata Group Holdings Limited (CD:NASDAQ), 60.3%