Guardion Health Sciences, Inc. (GHSI:NASDAQ) shot up at $1.5, a gain of 27.1%. On Tue, Oct 26, 2021, GHSI:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week High of $1.18. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon, Oct 25, 2021 at 09:45 AM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Tue, Oct 12, 2021, the stock recorded 40.00% Up Days and 63.64% Green Days
The stock spiked on Tue, May 18, 2021 at $2.18 with a volume of 17M+.
About Guardion Health Sciences, Inc. (GHSI:NASDAQ)
Guardion Health Sciences Inc is a specialty health sciences company formed to develop, formulate and distribute condition-specific medical foods with an initial medical food product. The company's Lumega-Z, is a micronized lipid-base nutritional formulation designed to restore and maintain the condition of a depleted macular pigment. It has also developed GlaucoCetin, the first regulated vision-specific Medical Food designed to support and protect the mitochondrial function of optic nerve cells in patients with glaucoma.
Top 10 Gainers:
- SYTA (SYTA:NASDAQ), 83.39%
- China XD Plastics Company Limited (CXDC:NASDAQ), 58.97%
- IRNT (IRNT:NYSE), 58.64%
- AGRI (AGRI:NASDAQ), 46.76%
- Galera Therapeutics, Inc. (GRTX:NASDAQ), 27.51%
- Guardion Health Sciences, Inc. (GHSI:NASDAQ), 27.12%
- Puxin Limited (NEW:NYSE), 26.81%
- Enphase Energy, Inc. (ENPH:NASDAQ), 24.65%
- Cemtrex, Inc. (CETX:NASDAQ), 24.53%
- BKKT (BKKT:NYSE), 23.63%