iMedia Brands, Inc. (IMBI:NASDAQ) soared at $0.16, representing a gain of 30.8%. On Wed, Jul 05, 2023, IMBI:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Intraday High of $0.26. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Fri, Jun 23, 2023 at 04:39 PM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Wed, Jun 21, 2023, the stock recorded 44.44% Up Days and 10.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Mon, Jun 26, 2023 at $0.3 with a volume of 39M+.
About iMedia Brands, Inc. (IMBI:NASDAQ)
EVINE Live Inc multiplatform video commerce company that offers a mix of proprietary, exclusive and name brand merchandise directly to consumers in an engaging and informative shopping experience through TV, online and mobile devices. It operates a 24-hour television shopping network, Evine, which is distributed primarily on cable and satellite systems, through which the company offers its merchandise in the categories of jewelry and watches; home and consumer electronics; beauty; and fashion and accessories. It also operates evine.com, a digital commerce platform that sells products which appears on its television shopping network as well as an extended assortment of online-only merchandise.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Mullen Automotive Inc. (MULN:NASDAQ), 69.38%
- BioXcel Therapeutics, Inc. (BTAI:NASDAQ), 42.26%
- Impel NeuroPharma Inc. (IMPL:NASDAQ), 33.86%
- Freight Technologies Inc Com (FRGT:NASDAQ), 33.33%
- Allarity Therapeutics Inc. (ALLR:NASDAQ), 31.43%
- iMedia Brands, Inc. (IMBI:NASDAQ), 30.8%
- Engine Gaming and Media Inc. (GAME:NASDAQ), 30.74%
- LightPath Technologies, Inc. (LPTH:NASDAQ), 28.15%
- SMX (Security Matters) Public Limited Company (SMX:NASDAQ), 27.84%
- Spark Networks SE (LOV:NASDAQ), 24.96%