Iterum Therapeutics plc (ITRM:NASDAQ) rocketted at $4.38, representing a gain of 27%. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon 18 May 20 at 01:17 PM in the 'BIOTECH' category. From Mon 04 May 20, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 27.27% Green Days
The stock spiked on Tue 10 Dec 19 at $7.19 with a volume of 1M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Iterum Therapeutics plc (ITRM:NASDAQ)
Iterum Therapeutics PLC is a clinical-stage pharmaceutical company. The company is engaged in developing and commercializing sulopenem to be the first and only oral and intravenous branded penem available globally.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Nano Dimension Ltd. (NNDM:NASDAQ), 341.67%
- ShiftPixy, Inc. (PIXY:NASDAQ), 51.64%
- AeroCentury Corp. (ACY:NYSEMKT), 37.97%
- Mercurity Fintech Holding Inc. (MFH:NASDAQ), 37.86%
- Dynavax Technologies Corporation (DVAX:NASDAQ), 33.95%
- ArTara Therapeutics, Inc. (TARA:NASDAQ), 32.75%
- I-Mab (IMAB:NASDAQ), 31.56%
- Acer Therapeutics Inc. (ACER:NASDAQ), 29.43%
- Iterum Therapeutics plc (ITRM:NASDAQ), 26.96%
- Heat Biologics, Inc. (HTBX:NASDAQ), 26.87%