Comstock Holding Companies, Inc. (CHCI:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $2.56, representing a gain of 66.2%. On Tue 14 Apr 20, CHCI:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Intraday High of $1.65. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed 15 Apr 20 at 08:56 AM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Tue 31 Mar 20, the stock recorded 44.44% Up Days and 40.00% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Comstock Holding Companies, Inc. (CHCI:NASDAQ)
Comstock Holding Co Inc is a multi-faceted real estate development and construction services company focused on the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area. It operates its business through three segments: Homebuilding, Multi-family and Real Estate Services.
Top 10 Gainers:
- AgEagle Aerial Systems, Inc. (UAVS:NYSEMKT), 211.95%
- Comstock Holding Companies, Inc. (CHCI:NASDAQ), 66.23%
- ShiftPixy, Inc. (PIXY:NASDAQ), 44.8%
- Manning & Napier, Inc. (MN:NYSE), 43.13%
- Golden Bull Limited (DNJR:NASDAQ), 41.28%
- Natuzzi S.p.A. (NTZ:NYSE), 36.18%
- Koss Corporation (KOSS:NASDAQ), 32.61%
- Ocugen, Inc. (OCGN:NASDAQ), 31.25%
- Nano Dimension Ltd. (NNDM:NASDAQ), 30.7%
- Lifeway Foods, Inc. (LWAY:NASDAQ), 26.82%