Leju Holdings Limited (LEJU:NYSE) shot up at $2.85, a gain of 22.3%. On Thu 22 Oct 20, LEJU:NYSE hit a New 2-Week High of $2.33. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Fri 09 Oct 20 at 06:41 AM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Thu 08 Oct 20, the stock recorded 60.00% Up Days and 63.64% Green Days
The stock spiked on Fri 31 Jul 20 at $6.96 with a volume of 8M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Leju Holdings Limited (LEJU:NYSE)
Leju Holdings Ltd provides O2O real estate services in China. It offers real estate e-commerce, online advertising and online listing services through its online platform, which comprises local websites and various mobile applications.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Socket Mobile, Inc. (SCKT:NASDAQ), 74.66%
- Marin Software Incorporated (MRIN:NASDAQ), 62.74%
- Zedge, Inc. (ZDGE:NYSEMKT), 61.78%
- Youngevity International, Inc. (YGYI:NASDAQ), 55.15%
- Remark Holdings, Inc. (MARK:NASDAQ), 40.27%
- KBL Merger Corp. IV (KBLM:NASDAQ), 36.3%
- Dogness (International) Corporation (DOGZ:NASDAQ), 28.57%
- Strattec Security Corporation (STRT:NASDAQ), 24.73%
- Leju Holdings Limited (LEJU:NYSE), 22.32%
- TSR, Inc. (TSRI:NASDAQ), 19.55%