Gevo, Inc. (GEVO:NASDAQ) shot up at $7.94, a gain of 37.1%. On Wed, Sep 08, 2021, GEVO:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Low of $5.79. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu, Sep 09, 2021 at 10:33 AM in the 'AGREEMENT' category. From Wed, Aug 25, 2021, the stock recorded 44.44% Up Days and 40.00% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Gevo, Inc. (GEVO:NASDAQ)
Gevo Inc is a renewable chemicals and biofuels company. It is engaged in the development and commercialization of alternatives to petroleum-based products based on isobutanol produced from renewable feedstocks.
Top 10 Gainers:
- RKLB (RKLB:NASDAQ), 37.31%
- Gevo, Inc. (GEVO:NASDAQ), 37.13%
- CURV (CURV:NYSE), 32.39%
- Camber Energy, Inc. (CEI:NYSEMKT), 31.05%
- IMPL (IMPL:NASDAQ), 27.25%
- LGL Systems Acquisition Corp. (DFNS:NYSE), 26.85%
- PaySign, Inc. (PAYS:NASDAQ), 24.58%
- MNTK (MNTK:NASDAQ), 24.3%
- GROY (GROY:NYSEMKT), 24.27%
- The Lovesac Company (LOVE:NASDAQ), 24.1%