HighPoint Resources Corporation (HPR:NYSE) jumped higher at $0.28, representing a gain of 53.1%. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue 21 Apr 20 at 05:27 PM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Wed 08 Apr 20, the stock recorded 33.33% Up Days and 20.00% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About HighPoint Resources Corporation (HPR:NYSE)
HighPoint Resources Corp is an oil and gas exploration and production company. Its operations include the acquisition, exploration, development, and production of oil, natural gas, and natural gas liquids. The company focuses its operations in the Rocky Mountain region of the U.S., where most of its production comes from the Denver-Julesburg Basin in Colorado and the Uinta Basin in Utah.HighPoint Resources Corp sells its crude oil and natural gas to pipelines, gas processors, oil refineries, and marketing companies. The company generates a majority of its revenue from Oil, gas and NGL production.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Oasis Petroleum Inc. (OAS:NASDAQ), 134.68%
- Abraxas Petroleum Corporation (AXAS:NASDAQ), 122.91%
- Whiting Petroleum Corporation (WLL:NYSE), 100.72%
- Unit Corporation (UNT:NYSE), 62.48%
- California Resources Corporation (CRC:NYSE), 55.56%
- KLX Energy Services Holdings, Inc. (KLXE:NASDAQ), 54.46%
- HighPoint Resources Corporation (HPR:NYSE), 53.1%
- Forum Energy Technologies, Inc. (FET:NYSE), 50.81%
- Laredo Petroleum, Inc. (LPI:NYSE), 49.14%
- Lonestar Resources US Inc. (LONE:NASDAQ), 45.76%