Francesca's Holdings Corporation (FRAN:NASDAQ) rocketted at $4.95, a gain of 42.7%. On Wed 01 Jul 20, FRAN:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Low of $3.47. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu 02 Jul 20 at 08:25 AM in the 'PATNERSHIP' category. From Wed 17 Jun 20, the stock recorded 40.00% Up Days and 45.45% Green Days
The stock spiked on Mon 22 Jun 20 at $7.48 with a volume of 10M+.
About Francesca's Holdings Corporation (FRAN:NASDAQ)
Francescas Holdings Corp is a specialty retailer, which operates a nationwide-chain of boutiques selling apparel, jewelry, accessories and gifts.
Top 10 Gainers:
- GEE Group, Inc. (JOB:NYSEMKT), 192.11%
- Genius Brands International, Inc. (GNUS:NASDAQ), 53.68%
- Graf Industrial Corp. (GRAF:NYSE), 48.23%
- Francesca's Holdings Corporation (FRAN:NASDAQ), 42.65%
- Interpace Biosciences, Inc. (IDXG:NASDAQ), 39.23%
- Broadway Financial Corporation (BYFC:NASDAQ), 37.61%
- Origin Agritech Limited (SEED:NASDAQ), 34.84%
- Electrameccanica Vehicles Corp. (SOLO:NASDAQ), 34.33%
- Staffing 360 Solutions, Inc. (STAF:NASDAQ), 30.49%
- Eltek Ltd. (ELTK:NASDAQ), 29.63%