Cyclerion Therapeutics, Inc. (CYCN:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $4.1, a gain of 30.2%. On Mon, Jun 07, 2021, CYCN:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Intraday High of $3.65. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Fri, Jun 04, 2021 at 02:29 PM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Mon, May 24, 2021, the stock recorded 55.56% Up Days and 30.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Thu, Feb 04, 2021 at $6.9 with a volume of 22M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Cyclerion Therapeutics, Inc. (CYCN:NASDAQ)
Cyclerion Therapeutics Inc is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company harnessing the power of soluble guanylate cyclase (sGC) pharmacology to discover, develop and commercialize breakthrough treatments for serious and orphan diseases.Its focus is on enabling the full therapeutic potential of next-generation sGC stimulators.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Matlin & Partners Acquisition Corporation (MPAC:NASDAQ), 100%
- CLOV (CLOV:NASDAQ), 85.82%
- NextDecade Corporation (NEXT:NASDAQ), 59.77%
- ASTS (ASTS:NASDAQ), 51.37%
- AEHL (AEHL:NASDAQ), 38.54%
- Cyclerion Therapeutics, Inc. (CYCN:NASDAQ), 30.16%
- LOTZ (LOTZ:NASDAQ), 28.68%
- Eastman Kodak Company (KODK:NYSE), 27.45%
- The Wendy's Company (WEN:NASDAQ), 25.85%
- IPW (IPW:NASDAQ), 21.9%