AgEagle Aerial Systems, Inc. (UAVS:NYSEMKT) shot up at $0.72, representing a gain of 20.2%. On Tue 21 Jan 20, UAVS:NYSEMKT hit a New 2-Week High of $0.6. From Mon 30 Dec 19, the stock recorded 57.14% Up Days and 40.00% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About AgEagle Aerial Systems, Inc. (UAVS:NYSEMKT)
Enerjex Resources Inc is the United States based independent exploration and production company. It is engaged in acquiring, developing, exploring and producing domestic onshore oil and natural gas properties.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Genprex, Inc. (GNPX:NASDAQ), 64.35%
- Concert Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (CNCE:NASDAQ), 33.03%
- Tetraphase Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (TTPH:NASDAQ), 29.73%
- Genius Brands International, Inc. (GNUS:NASDAQ), 27.12%
- One Stop Systems, Inc. (OSS:NASDAQ), 25.85%
- Inuvo, Inc. (INUV:NYSEMKT), 23.28%
- Baudax Bio, Inc. (BXRX:NASDAQ), 21.16%
- Express, Inc. (EXPR:NYSE), 20.72%
- AgEagle Aerial Systems, Inc. (UAVS:NYSEMKT), 20.2%
- Applied Genetic Technologies Corporation (AGTC:NASDAQ), 19.52%