Abraxas Petroleum Corporation (AXAS:NASDAQ) shot up at $2.04, representing a gain of 23.6%. On Tue, Aug 03, 2021, AXAS:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Low of $1.84. From Tue, Jul 20, 2021, the stock recorded 40.00% Up Days and 36.36% Green Days
The stock spiked on Thu, Jul 01, 2021 at $4.1 with a volume of 2M+.
About Abraxas Petroleum Corporation (AXAS:NASDAQ)
Abraxas Petroleum Corp is an independent energy company engaged in the acquisition, exploitation, development and production of oil and gas in the United States.
Top 10 Gainers:
- BeyondSpring Inc. (BYSI:NASDAQ), 176.01%
- OneSmart International Education Group Limited (ONE:NYSE), 73.01%
- HOOD (HOOD:NASDAQ), 50.41%
- AeroCentury Corp. (ACY:NYSEMKT), 35.51%
- BTBT (BTBT:NASDAQ), 30.7%
- SCPS (SCPS:NASDAQ), 29.7%
- Abraxas Petroleum Corporation (AXAS:NASDAQ), 23.64%
- Atomera Incorporated (ATOM:NASDAQ), 23.35%
- COUR (COUR:NYSE), 21.38%
- Cerus Corporation (CERS:NASDAQ), 20.66%