OpGen, Inc. (OPGN:NASDAQ) jumped higher today at $1.27, representing a gain of 22.1%. On Thu 21 Nov 19, OPGN:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Intraday Low of $0.96. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed 06 Nov 19 at 10:40 PM. From Fri 01 Nov 19, the stock recorded 35.71% Up Days and 53.33% Green Days
The stock spiked on Wed 04 Sep 19 at $12.8 with a volume of 11M+.
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About OpGen, Inc. (OPGN:NASDAQ)
OpGen Inc is an precision medicine company using molecular diagnostics and bioinformatics to help combat infectious disease.
Top 10 Gainers:
- ASLAN Pharmaceuticals Limited (ASLN:NASDAQ), 293.18%
- EyeGate Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (EYEG:NASDAQ), 54.8%
- Stage Stores, Inc. (SSI:NYSE), 37.46%
- Akerna Corp. (KERN:NASDAQ), 35.33%
- CBAK Energy Technology, Inc. (CBAT:NASDAQ), 27.66%
- DelMar Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (DMPI:NASDAQ), 27.43%
- Verastem, Inc. (VSTM:NASDAQ), 24.2%
- OpGen, Inc. (OPGN:NASDAQ), 22.12%
- Akebia Therapeutics, Inc. (AKBA:NASDAQ), 21.68%
- The9 Limited (NCTY:NASDAQ), 21.52%