Chimerix, Inc. (CMRX:NASDAQ) soared at $8.42, a gain of 69.1%. On Fri 01 Jan 21, CMRX:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Intraday Low of $4.6. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Fri 08 Jan 21 at 01:35 PM in the 'BIOTECH' category. From Thu 24 Dec 20, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 33.33% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Chimerix, Inc. (CMRX:NASDAQ)
Chimerix Inc is a biopharmaceutical company which focuses on the discovery, development, and commercialization of novel, oral antivirals in areas of unmet medical needs.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Applied DNA Sciences, Inc. (APDN:NASDAQ), 104.93%
- PolarityTE, Inc. (PTE:NASDAQ), 72.17%
- Chimerix, Inc. (CMRX:NASDAQ), 69.08%
- ChinaNet Online Holdings, Inc. (CNET:NASDAQ), 65.68%
- LGHL (LGHL:NASDAQ), 58.44%
- VIH (VIH:NASDAQ), 58.31%
- Jaguar Health, Inc. (JAGX:NASDAQ), 49.25%
- Globalstar, Inc. (GSAT:NYSEMKT), 41.59%
- Avinger, Inc. (AVGR:NASDAQ), 37.81%
- Birks Group Inc. (BGI:NYSEMKT), 35.03%