Western Copper and Gold Corporation (WRN:NYSEMKT) jumped higher at $1.12, representing a gain of 28.5%. On Tue 30 Jun 20, WRN:NYSEMKT hit a New 2-Week High of $0.87. From Tue 16 Jun 20, the stock recorded 60.00% Up Days and 18.18% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Western Copper and Gold Corporation (WRN:NYSEMKT)
Western Copper & Gold Corp is an exploration and development company that is directly engaged in the development of the Casino mineral property located in Yukon, Canada. It holds gold, copper and molybdenum resources and reserves in its Casino Project.
Top 10 Gainers:
- MYOS RENS Technology Inc. (MYOS:NASDAQ), 177.27%
- Liminal BioSciences Inc. (LMNL:NASDAQ), 117.05%
- YRC Worldwide Inc. (YRCW:NASDAQ), 74.59%
- Sunworks, Inc. (SUNW:NASDAQ), 72.13%
- Martin Midstream Partners L.P. (MMLP:NASDAQ), 63.87%
- Alterity Therapeutics Limited (ATHE:NASDAQ), 57.14%
- 89bio, Inc. (ETNB:NASDAQ), 41.34%
- Akero Therapeutics, Inc. (AKRO:NASDAQ), 33.91%
- Luokung Technology Corp. (LKCO:NASDAQ), 29.55%
- Western Copper and Gold Corporation (WRN:NYSEMKT), 28.46%