Apyx Medical Corporation (APYX:NASDAQ) rocketted at $11.13, a gain of 21.2%. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu, Aug 12, 2021 at 07:39 AM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Wed, Jul 28, 2021, the stock recorded 40.00% Up Days and 54.55% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Apyx Medical Corporation (APYX:NASDAQ)
Apyx Medical Corp, formerly Bovie Medical Corp is an energy-based medical device company. It specializes in developing, manufacturing and marketing a range of electrosurgical products and technologies, as well as related medical products used in doctor's offices, surgery centers, and hospitals worldwide. The company's medical devices are marketed under its own brands, Bovie, IDS, ICON and DERMTM and on a private label basis to distributors throughout the world. Bovie also leverages its expertise in the design, development, and manufacturing of electrosurgical equipment by producing equipment for large, well-known medical device manufacturers through original equipment manufacturing (OEM) agreements, as well as start-up companies with the need for its energy based designs.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Powerbridge Technologies Co., Ltd. (PBTS:NASDAQ), 65.35%
- IEC Electronics Corp. (IEC:NASDAQ), 46.69%
- The ExOne Company (XONE:NASDAQ), 45.14%
- KNBE (KNBE:NASDAQ), 25.92%
- OPEN (OPEN:NASDAQ), 24%
- Conifer Holdings, Inc. (CNFR:NASDAQ), 23.24%
- AeroCentury Corp. (ACY:NYSEMKT), 22.53%
- Sesen Bio, Inc. (SESN:NASDAQ), 21.53%
- Apyx Medical Corporation (APYX:NASDAQ), 21.24%
- OncoCyte Corporation (OCX:NASDAQ), 17.94%