Trillium Therapeutics Inc. (TRIL:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $17.59, representing a gain of 188.8%. On Fri, Aug 20, 2021, TRIL:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Intraday Low of $5.8. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon, Aug 23, 2021 at 03:57 PM in the 'ACQUISITION' category. From Fri, Aug 06, 2021, the stock recorded 40.00% Up Days and 36.36% Green Days
The stock spiked on Thu, Jun 24, 2021 at $10.91 with a volume of 1M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Trillium Therapeutics Inc. (TRIL:NASDAQ)
Trillium Therapeutics Inc is an immuno-oncology company developing therapies for the treatment of cancer. Its SIRPaFc and CD200 monoclonal antibody targets immuno regulatory pathways that tumor cells exploit to evade the host immune system.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Trillium Therapeutics Inc. (TRIL:NASDAQ), 188.83%
- VVOS (VVOS:NASDAQ), 53.65%
- GOEV (GOEV:NASDAQ), 31.81%
- Pixelworks, Inc. (PXLW:NASDAQ), 29.21%
- Equillium, Inc. (EQ:NASDAQ), 26.86%
- Support.com, Inc. (SPRT:NASDAQ), 26.79%
- KLX Energy Services Holdings, Inc. (KLXE:NASDAQ), 25.98%
- CADL (CADL:NASDAQ), 25.87%
- Endo International plc (ENDP:NASDAQ), 25.82%
- LightInTheBox Holding Co., Ltd. (LITB:NYSE), 25.71%