Exela Technologies, Inc. (XELA:NASDAQ) rocketted at $3.29, representing a gain of 22.8%. On Tue, Jul 06, 2021, XELA:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week High of $2.68. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed, Jul 07, 2021 at 10:30 AM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Tue, Jun 22, 2021, the stock recorded 66.67% Up Days and 50.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Wed, Jun 30, 2021 at $3.11 with a volume of 444M+.
About Exela Technologies, Inc. (XELA:NASDAQ)
Exela Technologies Inc provides transaction processing solutions and enterprise information management. Its products include Business process management, enterprise information management, enrollment and applications and mobile applications.
Top 10 Gainers:
- NEGG (NEGG:NASDAQ), 148.42%
- Mannatech, Incorporated (MTEX:NASDAQ), 49.69%
- IPW (IPW:NASDAQ), 32.19%
- Peabody Energy Corporation (BTU:NYSE), 24.5%
- Dare Bioscience, Inc. (DARE:NASDAQ), 23.68%
- VVOS (VVOS:NASDAQ), 23.52%
- Exela Technologies, Inc. (XELA:NASDAQ), 22.76%
- OncoSec Medical Incorporated (ONCS:NASDAQ), 21.86%
- Opiant Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (OPNT:NASDAQ), 21.61%
- SMART Global Holdings, Inc. (SGH:NASDAQ), 17.81%