Youdao, Inc. (DAO:NYSE) soared at $6.76, a gain of 30%. On Tue, Jun 07, 2022, DAO:NYSE touched a New 2-Week High of $5.2. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue, May 24, 2022 at 05:02 AM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Wed, May 25, 2022, the stock recorded 75.00% Up Days and 44.44% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Youdao, Inc. (DAO:NYSE)
Youdao Inc develops and markets software applications. It engages in developing technologies to provide learning content, applications, and solutions. The firm operates in two segments: Learning services and products, and Online marketing services. Learning Services and products segment which generates the majority revenue offers learning services and products, online courses, including Youdao Premium Courses, NetEase Cloud Classroom and China University MOOC. The online marketing services segment provides online marketing services through the provision of different formats of advertisement, including banners, text-links, videos, logos, buttons, and rich media. The company's revenue is derived from People's Republic of China.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Heartcore Enterprises Inc. (HTCR:NASDAQ), 114.71%
- India Globalization Capital, Inc. (IGC:NYSEMKT), 93.35%
- Qutoutiao Inc. (QTT:NASDAQ), 71.58%
- VivoPower International PLC (VVPR:NASDAQ), 40%
- The Very Good Food Company Inc. (VGFC:NASDAQ), 38.81%
- Kiora Pharmaceuticals Inc. (KPRX:NASDAQ), 31.87%
- Youdao, Inc. (DAO:NYSE), 30%
- Athersys, Inc. (ATHX:NASDAQ), 28.42%
- Imperial Petroleum Inc. (IMPP:NASDAQ), 27.12%
- MINISO Group Holding Limited American Depositary Shares each representing four Class A (MNSO:NYSE), 26.84%