NantKwest, Inc. (NK:NASDAQ) rocketted at $6.8, representing a gain of 91%. On Fri 10 Jan 20, NK:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Intraday Low of $3.35. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon 06 Jan 20 at 03:59 PM in the 'INVESTOR UPDATE' category. From Thu 19 Dec 19, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 53.33% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About NantKwest, Inc. (NK:NASDAQ)
NantKwest Inc is a biotechnology firm operating mainly in the United States. It undertakes research and discovery of drugs to cure virally-induced cancers, bacterial and fungal diseases.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Adaptimmune Therapeutics plc (ADAP:NASDAQ), 200%
- Dare Bioscience, Inc. (DARE:NASDAQ), 97.6%
- NantKwest, Inc. (NK:NASDAQ), 91.01%
- Aethlon Medical, Inc. (AEMD:NASDAQ), 50.4%
- Cleveland BioLabs, Inc. (CBLI:NASDAQ), 46.15%
- Proteon Therapeutics, Inc. (PRTO:NASDAQ), 30.5%
- iFresh Inc. (IFMK:NASDAQ), 29.67%
- Sierra Oncology, Inc. (SRRA:NASDAQ), 28.77%
- Primo Water Corporation (PRMW:NASDAQ), 25.43%
- Cardlytics, Inc. (CDLX:NASDAQ), 24.65%