Advanced Human Imaging Limited. (AHI:NASDAQ) soared at $0.53, a gain of 36%. On Fri, Dec 09, 2022, AHI:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week High of $0.53. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Fri, Dec 09, 2022 at 10:13 AM in the 'ACQUISITION' category. From Fri, Nov 25, 2022, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 45.45% Green Days
The stock spiked on Fri, Dec 09, 2022 at $0.68 with a volume of 5M+.
About Advanced Human Imaging Limited. (AHI:NASDAQ)
Advanced Human Imaging Ltd is an Australian smartphone-based human scanning technology, with a diverse range of data-driven applications across multiple industries.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Ambrx Biopharma Inc. American Depositary Shares (each representing seven) (AMAM:NYSE), 1007.59%
- HTG Molecular Diagnostics, Inc. (HTGM:NASDAQ), 117.57%
- ClearOne, Inc. (CLRO:NASDAQ), 73.4%
- China Jo-Jo Drugstores, Inc. (CJJD:NASDAQ), 53.24%
- Hillstream BioPharma Inc. (HILS:NASDAQ), 43.41%
- Rockley Photonics Holdings Limited (RKLY:NYSE), 40.39%
- Cardiol Therapeutics Inc. (CRDL:NASDAQ), 38.3%
- PainReform Ltd. (PRFX:NASDAQ), 37.21%
- Advanced Human Imaging Limited. (AHI:NASDAQ), 35.97%
- Acer Therapeutics Inc. (ACER:NASDAQ), 35.67%