Marinus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (MRNS:NASDAQ) soared at $1.78, representing a gain of 38%. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue 10 Dec 19 at 05:27 PM in the 'PUBLIC OFFERING' category. From Tue 19 Nov 19, the stock recorded 57.14% Up Days and 46.67% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Marinus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (MRNS:NASDAQ)
Marinus Pharmaceuticals Inc is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company. It is focused on developing and commercializing innovative therapeutics to treat epilepsy and neuropsychiatric disorders.
Top 10 Gainers:
- CTI Industries Corporation (CTIB:NASDAQ), 150.81%
- DPW Holdings, Inc. (DPW:NYSEMKT), 82.39%
- Forward Pharma A/S (FWP:NASDAQ), 69.91%
- Camber Energy, Inc. (CEI:NYSEMKT), 69.42%
- Bellicum Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (BLCM:NASDAQ), 40.72%
- Marinus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (MRNS:NASDAQ), 37.98%
- Diffusion Pharmaceuticals Inc. (DFFN:NASDAQ), 31.4%
- Immunic, Inc. (IMUX:NASDAQ), 24.62%
- Centogene N.V. (CNTG:NASDAQ), 23.76%
- Neon Therapeutics, Inc. (NTGN:NASDAQ), 23.64%