Trxade Group, Inc. (MEDS:NASDAQ) shot up at $1.36, a gain of 27.7%. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed, Aug 24, 2022 at 08:37 AM in the 'PUBLIC OFFERING' category. From Tue, Sep 06, 2022, the stock recorded 40.00% Up Days and 54.55% Green Days
The stock spiked on Tue, Mar 29, 2022 at $3.47 with a volume of 18M+.
About Trxade Group, Inc. (MEDS:NASDAQ)
Trxade Group Inc engages in designing and developing business to business web-based platform which provides buying and selling opportunities for pharmacies and national suppliers of the pharmaceutical industry. The products developed by the company are trxade.com which is a web-based pharmaceutical platform for promoting and trade among independent pharmacies and suppliers, inventoryrx.com which is also a platform for promoting and trading among suppliers and manufacturers nationally, pharmabayonline which provides access to pharmaceutical data analytics to United States based independent pharmacies, and rxguru which is a service based desktop software applications for providing drug pricing and analytics.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Amprius Technologies Inc. (AMPX:NYSE), 86.44%
- Powerbridge Technologies Co., Ltd. (PBTS:NASDAQ), 60.62%
- NeuroBo Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NRBO:NASDAQ), 42.4%
- Virax Biolabs Group Limited (VRAX:NASDAQ), 41.3%
- Cassava Sciences, Inc. (SAVA:NASDAQ), 28.42%
- Trxade Group, Inc. (MEDS:NASDAQ), 27.7%
- Mobile Global Esports Inc. (MGAM:NASDAQ), 26.45%
- SaverOne 2014 Ltd. (SVRE:NASDAQ), 22.4%
- Yunji Inc. (YJ:NASDAQ), 20.19%
- Fennec Pharmaceuticals Inc. (FENC:NASDAQ), 15.78%