JAKKS Pacific, Inc. (JAKK:NASDAQ) shot up at $0.95, a gain of 25.4%. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue 16 Jun 20 at 05:13 PM in the 'INVESTOR UPDATE' category. From Tue 09 Jun 20, the stock recorded 20.00% Up Days and 36.36% Green Days
The stock spiked on Fri 12 Jun 20 at $1.44 with a volume of 14M+.
About JAKKS Pacific, Inc. (JAKK:NASDAQ)
Jakks Pacific Inc is a toy and leisure products manufacturing company. Its products offering include traditional toys and electronics such as action figures, toy vehicles, dolls and accessories, ride-on toys, toys for pets.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Wins Finance Holdings Inc. (WINS:NASDAQ), 118.72%
- Professional Diversity Network, Inc. (IPDN:NASDAQ), 67.03%
- The9 Limited (NCTY:NASDAQ), 58.98%
- Sintx Technologies, Inc. (SINT:NASDAQ), 47.89%
- Puhui Wealth Investment Management Co., Ltd. (PHCF:NASDAQ), 45.78%
- Yunhong CTI Ltd. (CTIB:NASDAQ), 39.83%
- Hertz Global Holdings, Inc. (HTZ:NYSE), 29.84%
- NantHealth, Inc. (NH:NASDAQ), 26.33%
- JAKKS Pacific, Inc. (JAKK:NASDAQ), 25.4%
- Mmtec, Inc. (MTC:NASDAQ), 25.19%