CCNC (CCNC:NASDAQ) shot up at $2.29, a gain of 108.2%. On Fri 16 Oct 20, CCNC:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week High of $1.1. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Sun 11 Oct 20 at 05:49 AM in the 'INSIDER' category. From Fri 02 Oct 20, the stock recorded 60.00% Up Days and 36.36% Green Days
The stock spiked on Fri 16 Oct 20 at $1.99 with a volume of 3M+.
About CCNC (CCNC:NASDAQ)
Code Chain New Continent Ltd, formerly TMSR Holding Co Ltd together with its subsidiaries focuses on the research, development, production, and sale of solid waste recycling systems. It operates in three segments: Hubei Shengrong and Shengrong WFOE segment is engaged in the sale of solid waste recycling and comprehensive utilization equipment and trading of processed industrial waste materials; Wuhan HOST segment consists of research, development, production, and sale of coating materials; and Rong Hai segment engages in coal wholesales and sale of coke, steel, construction materials, mechanical equipment, and steel scrap.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Kaixin Auto Holdings (KXIN:NASDAQ), 293.72%
- CCNC (CCNC:NASDAQ), 108.18%
- Senmiao Technology Limited (AIHS:NASDAQ), 79.16%
- Dogness (International) Corporation (DOGZ:NASDAQ), 72.9%
- Dragon Victory International Limited (LYL:NASDAQ), 55.83%
- IT Tech Packaging, Inc. (ITP:NYSEMKT), 50.71%
- BioSpecifics Technologies Corp. (BSTC:NASDAQ), 45.35%
- Greenland Technologies Holding Corporation (GTEC:NASDAQ), 41.6%
- BOQI International Medical Inc. (BIMI:NASDAQ), 38.14%
- Front Yard Residential Corporation (RESI:NYSE), 34.94%