Cellectis S.A. (CLLS:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $17.41, representing a gain of 27.1%. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu 07 May 20 at 06:53 PM in the 'INVESTOR UPDATE' category. From Wed 29 Apr 20, the stock recorded 60.00% Up Days and 54.55% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Cellectis S.A. (CLLS:NASDAQ)
Cellectis SA is a gene-editing company, employing its core proprietary technologies to develop products in the emerging field of immuno-oncology. Its two segment includes Therapeutics and Plants.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Applied DNA Sciences, Inc. (APDN:NASDAQ), 71.09%
- Glory Star New Media Group Holdings Limited (GSMG:NASDAQ), 45.49%
- Allogene Therapeutics, Inc. (ALLO:NASDAQ), 35.96%
- Conatus Pharmaceuticals Inc. (CNAT:NASDAQ), 29.34%
- Diffusion Pharmaceuticals Inc. (DFFN:NASDAQ), 28.46%
- Cellectis S.A. (CLLS:NASDAQ), 27.08%
- AIM ImmunoTech Inc. (AIM:NYSEMKT), 25.11%
- Entercom Communications Corp. (ETM:NYSE), 24.84%
- Alpha Pro Tech, Ltd. (APT:NYSEMKT), 24.81%
- Genius Brands International, Inc. (GNUS:NASDAQ), 24.43%