Millendo Therapeutics, Inc. (MLND:NASDAQ) soared at $2.66, representing a gain of 34.3%. On Thu 28 May 20, MLND:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Intraday High of $2.17. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue 19 May 20 at 06:23 PM in the 'BIOTECH' category. From Thu 14 May 20, the stock recorded 55.56% Up Days and 50.00% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Millendo Therapeutics, Inc. (MLND:NASDAQ)
OvaScience Inc is a biotechnology company focused on discovering, developing, and commercializing new fertility treatment options for women. The company's patented technology is based on a new fertility treatment option, "the newly discovered Egg precursor cells." Augment, the first treatment, is designed to improve egg health: Energy-producing mitochondria from a patient's own EggPC cells are added to the patient's mature eggs. The OvaPrime treatment is a fertility treatment that could allow a woman to increase her own egg reserve. The OvaTure treatment is a potential next-generation fertility treatment that could allow a woman produce healthy, young, fertilizable eggs without hormone injections.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Adaptimmune Therapeutics plc (ADAP:NASDAQ), 127.78%
- Sonoma Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SNOA:NASDAQ), 79.3%
- AgeX Therapeutics, Inc. (AGE:NYSEMKT), 49.67%
- Pacific Ethanol, Inc. (PEIX:NASDAQ), 36.82%
- Phio Pharmaceuticals Corp. (PHIO:NASDAQ), 36.16%
- Millendo Therapeutics, Inc. (MLND:NASDAQ), 34.34%
- Nabriva Therapeutics plc (NBRV:NASDAQ), 33.91%
- Allied Esports Entertainment Inc. (AESE:NASDAQ), 33.88%
- Digital Ally, Inc. (DGLY:NASDAQ), 33.35%
- Agenus Inc. (AGEN:NASDAQ), 29.51%