India Globalization Capital, Inc. (IGC:NYSEMKT) shot up at $0.73, representing a gain of 42.9%. On Fri 26 Jun 20, IGC:NYSEMKT touched a New 2-Week Low of $0.51. From Fri 12 Jun 20, the stock recorded 30.00% Up Days and 36.36% Green Days
The stock spiked on Tue 09 Jun 20 at $0.72 with a volume of 1M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About India Globalization Capital, Inc. (IGC:NYSEMKT)
India Globalization Capital Inc is engaged in the development of cannabis-based therapies to treat pain, PTSD, seizures, cachexia, chronic and terminal neurological and oncological diagnoses, and other life altering conditions.
Top 10 Gainers:
- CGRO (CGRO:NASDAQ), 100%
- PDS Biotechnology Corporation (PDSB:NASDAQ), 60.49%
- Puhui Wealth Investment Management Co., Ltd. (PHCF:NASDAQ), 49.63%
- Molecular Data Inc. (MKD:NASDAQ), 46.64%
- Workhorse Group Inc. (WKHS:NASDAQ), 46.57%
- Ideanomics, Inc. (IDEX:NASDAQ), 43.15%
- India Globalization Capital, Inc. (IGC:NYSEMKT), 42.88%
- Landcadia Holdings II, Inc. (LCA:NASDAQ), 42.86%
- Electrameccanica Vehicles Corp. (SOLO:NASDAQ), 39.89%
- Fuel Tech, Inc. (FTEK:NASDAQ), 39.28%