Inphi Corporation (IPHI:NYSE) soared at $140.6, a gain of 26.7%. On Wed 28 Oct 20, IPHI:NYSE hit a New 2-Week Low of $110.97. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu 29 Oct 20 at 04:35 PM in the 'MERGER' category. From Wed 14 Oct 20, the stock recorded 20.00% Up Days and 18.18% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Inphi Corporation (IPHI:NYSE)
Inphi Corp is engaged in designing, development and sale of high-speed analog connectivity components that operate to maintain, amplify and improve signal integrity in a wide variety of applications.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Universal Security Instruments, Inc. (UUU:NYSEMKT), 62.69%
- Polar Power, Inc. (POLA:NASDAQ), 58.8%
- Rekor Systems, Inc. (REKR:NASDAQ), 30.42%
- FBRX (FBRX:NASDAQ), 26.94%
- Pinterest, Inc. (PINS:NYSE), 26.92%
- Inphi Corporation (IPHI:NYSE), 26.7%
- IPHI (IPHI:NASDAQ), 26.7%
- RAVE Restaurant Group, Inc. (RAVE:NASDAQ), 25.47%
- Meta Financial Group, Inc. (CASH:NASDAQ), 25.4%
- Novus Therapeutics, Inc. (NVUS:NASDAQ), 22.47%