PDS Biotechnology Corporation (PDSB:NASDAQ) rocketted at $5.27, a gain of 39.1%. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu 11 Mar 21 at 08:42 AM in the 'BIOTECH' category. From Wed 24 Feb 21, the stock recorded 40.00% Up Days and 27.27% Green Days
The stock spiked on Wed 10 Feb 21 at $7.3 with a volume of 6M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About PDS Biotechnology Corporation (PDSB:NASDAQ)
Edge Therapeutics Inc operates as a clinical stage biotechnology company, principally involved in drug discovery in the United States. Its core objective lies in the development and commercialization of therapies for serious unmet medical conditions, especially neurological disorders in the hospital setting. The company is currently evaluating EG-1962, its lead product candidate, in the Phase 3 NEWTON 2 study in adult patients with aneurysmal subarachnoid hemorrhage (aSAH). Edge uses its trademark platform known as Precisa, which enables the creation of polymer-based therapeutics capable of delivering directly to the site of injury, without affecting other areas of the body resulting in side-effects.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Entera Bio Ltd. (ENTX:NASDAQ), 152.5%
- SLCR (SLCR:NASDAQ), 100%
- FinVolution Group (FINV:NYSE), 93.08%
- Nova LifeStyle, Inc. (NVFY:NASDAQ), 87.08%
- TMBR (TMBR:NYSEMKT), 75.74%
- Takung Art Co., Ltd. (TKAT:NYSEMKT), 43.96%
- ENGlobal Corporation (ENG:NASDAQ), 43.81%
- RYB Education, Inc. (RYB:NYSE), 42.86%
- OrganiGram Holdings Inc. (OGI:NASDAQ), 39.79%
- PDS Biotechnology Corporation (PDSB:NASDAQ), 39.05%