AMC Entertainment Holdings, Inc. (AMC:NYSE) shot up at $12.77, a gain of 23.7%. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu, May 13, 2021 at 03:18 PM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Wed, Apr 28, 2021, the stock recorded 40.00% Up Days and 27.27% Green Days
The stock spiked on Tue, Apr 27, 2021 at $12.22 with a volume of 51M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About AMC Entertainment Holdings, Inc. (AMC:NYSE)
AMC Entertainment Holdings Inc is engaged in theatrical exhibition. It is principally involved in the theatrical exhibition business and owns, operates or has interests in theatres located in the United States.
Top 10 Gainers:
- AMC Entertainment Holdings, Inc. (AMC:NYSE), 23.74%
- Moxian, Inc. (MOXC:NASDAQ), 23.64%
- Vertex Energy, Inc. (VTNR:NASDAQ), 23.19%
- Repro Med Systems, Inc. (KRMD:NASDAQ), 18.47%
- Naked Brand Group Limited (NAKD:NASDAQ), 18.43%
- Lianluo Smart Limited (LLIT:NASDAQ), 18.38%
- Ramaco Resources, Inc. (METC:NASDAQ), 16.79%
- Comstock Holding Companies, Inc. (CHCI:NASDAQ), 16.53%
- MPLN (MPLN:NYSE), 16.26%
- A-Mark Precious Metals, Inc. (AMRK:NASDAQ), 15.66%