Retractable Technologies, Inc. (RVP:NYSEMKT) shot up at $4.95, representing a gain of 69.5%. From Fri 17 Apr 20, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 45.45% Green Days
The stock spiked on Fri 17 Apr 20 at $3.45 with a volume of 1M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Retractable Technologies, Inc. (RVP:NYSEMKT)
Retractable Technologies Inc designs, develops, manufactures, and markets safety syringes and other safety medical products for the healthcare profession. It offers 1mL tuberculin; allergy antigen VanishPoint syringes; 3mL and 10mL VanishPoint syringes.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Stemline Therapeutics, Inc. (STML:NASDAQ), 154.84%
- MicroVision, Inc. (MVIS:NASDAQ), 147.58%
- IZEA Worldwide, Inc. (IZEA:NASDAQ), 73.59%
- Retractable Technologies, Inc. (RVP:NYSEMKT), 69.52%
- Remark Holdings, Inc. (MARK:NASDAQ), 55.02%
- Pyxus International, Inc. (PYX:NYSE), 49.19%
- Allied Healthcare Products, Inc. (AHPI:NASDAQ), 48.13%
- Renren Inc. (RENN:NYSE), 47.09%
- U.S. Energy Corp. (USEG:NASDAQ), 40.67%
- Applied DNA Sciences, Inc. (APDN:NASDAQ), 37.71%