Weber Inc. Class A (WEBR:NYSE) shot up at $6.56, representing a gain of 30.4%. On Tue, Oct 25, 2022, WEBR:NYSE hit a New 2-Week Intraday High of $7.28. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue, Oct 25, 2022 at 05:57 PM in the 'ACQUISITION' category. From Tue, Oct 11, 2022, the stock recorded 30.00% Up Days and 18.18% Green Days
The stock spiked on Tue, Oct 11, 2022 at $8.74 with a volume of 3M+.
About Weber Inc. Class A (WEBR:NYSE)
Weber Inc is an outdoor cooking company and maintains a diverse product portfolio across fuel types, pricing tiers, and a wide range of accessories, consumables and services.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Taysha Gene Therapies Inc. (TSHA:NASDAQ), 97.35%
- Fangdd Network Group Ltd. (DUO:NASDAQ), 89.64%
- Renalytix AI plc (RNLX:NASDAQ), 38.1%
- Medpace Holdings, Inc. (MEDP:NASDAQ), 37.71%
- Petros Pharmaceuticals Inc. (PTPI:NASDAQ), 37.47%
- Argo Blockchain plc (ARBK:NASDAQ), 36.23%
- SpringBig Holdings Inc. (SBIG:NASDAQ), 31.43%
- Weber Inc. Class A (WEBR:NYSE), 30.42%
- Nutex Health Inc. (NUTX:NASDAQ), 29.51%
- Canopy Growth Corporation (CGC:NASDAQ), 27.07%