Shiloh Industries, Inc. (SHLO:NASDAQ) rocketted at $0.72, a gain of 22.4%. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed 02 Sep 20 at 08:17 PM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Thu 20 Aug 20, the stock recorded 30.00% Up Days and 9.09% Green Days
The stock spiked on Mon 06 Jul 20 at $2.35 with a volume of 12M+.
About Shiloh Industries, Inc. (SHLO:NASDAQ)
Shiloh Industries Inc is a supplier of lightweighting, noise and vibration solutions to the automotive, commercial vehicle and industrial markets. It operates through Automotive and Commercial Vehicles segment.
Top 10 Gainers:
- PolyMet Mining Corp. (PLM:NYSEMKT), 63.57%
- LMP Automotive Holdings, Inc. (LMPX:NASDAQ), 31.69%
- FBL Financial Group, Inc. (FFG:NYSE), 31.19%
- VivoPower International PLC (VVPR:NASDAQ), 28.15%
- National CineMedia, Inc. (NCMI:NASDAQ), 28.13%
- DPW Holdings, Inc. (DPW:NYSEMKT), 27.1%
- ReTo Eco-Solutions, Inc. (RETO:NASDAQ), 24.79%
- Shiloh Industries, Inc. (SHLO:NASDAQ), 22.36%
- KCAC (KCAC:NYSE), 20.06%
- Gravity Co., Ltd. (GRVY:NASDAQ), 20.03%