Fuel Tech, Inc. (FTEK:NASDAQ) soared at $1.05, representing a gain of 39.3%. On Fri 26 Jun 20, FTEK:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Low of $0.75. From Fri 12 Jun 20, the stock recorded 30.00% Up Days and 18.18% Green Days
The stock spiked on Fri 08 May 20 at $1.49 with a volume of 44M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Fuel Tech, Inc. (FTEK:NASDAQ)
Fuel Tech Inc provides boiler optimization, efficiency improvement, air pollution reduction and similar services to utility and industrial customers worldwide. It also provides nitrogen oxide reduction techniques, and helps improve the combustion units.
Top 10 Gainers:
- CGRO (CGRO:NASDAQ), 100%
- PDS Biotechnology Corporation (PDSB:NASDAQ), 60.49%
- Puhui Wealth Investment Management Co., Ltd. (PHCF:NASDAQ), 49.63%
- Molecular Data Inc. (MKD:NASDAQ), 46.64%
- Workhorse Group Inc. (WKHS:NASDAQ), 46.57%
- Ideanomics, Inc. (IDEX:NASDAQ), 43.15%
- India Globalization Capital, Inc. (IGC:NYSEMKT), 42.88%
- Landcadia Holdings II, Inc. (LCA:NASDAQ), 42.86%
- Electrameccanica Vehicles Corp. (SOLO:NASDAQ), 39.89%
- Fuel Tech, Inc. (FTEK:NASDAQ), 39.28%