Pope Resources, A Delaware Limited Partnership (POPE:NASDAQ) shot up at $126.7, representing a gain of 35.5%. On Tue 14 Jan 20, POPE:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week High of $93.45. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed 15 Jan 20 at 05:10 PM in the 'ACQUISITION' category. From Mon 23 Dec 19, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 40.00% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Pope Resources, A Delaware Limited Partnership (POPE:NASDAQ)
Pope Resources LP is a US-based company that earns the majority of its revenue through growing and harvesting timber from land that it owns or co-owns with its investors. Its other activities include timber fund management and real estate investment.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Reebonz Holding Limited (RBZ:NASDAQ), 67.27%
- Cemtrex, Inc. (CETX:NASDAQ), 54.24%
- OrganiGram Holdings Inc. (OGI:NASDAQ), 45.37%
- The Peck Company Holdings, Inc. (PECK:NASDAQ), 44.12%
- Fluent, Inc. (FLNT:NASDAQ), 40.64%
- Pope Resources, A Delaware Limited Partnership (POPE:NASDAQ), 35.49%
- Allied Esports Entertainment Inc. (AESE:NASDAQ), 32.4%
- Proteon Therapeutics, Inc. (PRTO:NASDAQ), 30.5%
- Ra Medical Systems, Inc. (RMED:NYSE), 29.3%
- LMP Automotive Holdings, Inc. (LMPX:NASDAQ), 28.87%