Zynerba Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ZYNE:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $1.29, representing a gain of 35.1%. On Wed, Jun 08, 2022, ZYNE:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Intraday High of $1.02. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed, Jun 01, 2022 at 07:16 AM in the 'BIOTECH' category. From Wed, May 25, 2022, the stock recorded 55.56% Up Days and 40.00% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Zynerba Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ZYNE:NASDAQ)
Zynerba Pharmaceuticals Inc together with its subsidiary is a pharmaceutical company which is focused on developing and commercializing proprietary next generation synthetic cannabinoid therapeutics formulated for transdermal delivery.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Powerbridge Technologies Co., Ltd. (PBTS:NASDAQ), 189.86%
- NextPlay Technologies Inc. (NXTP:NASDAQ), 93.43%
- DBV Technologies S.A. (DBVT:NASDAQ), 79.56%
- Applied UV Inc. (AUVI:NASDAQ), 55.37%
- View Inc. (VIEW:NASDAQ), 47.98%
- Cardiff Oncology Inc. (CRDF:NASDAQ), 35.54%
- Zynerba Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ZYNE:NASDAQ), 35.09%
- Eros Media World PLC Ord Cl A (EMWP:NYSE), 32.81%
- Allena Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ALNA:NASDAQ), 31.65%
- Digital Brands Group Inc. (DBGI:NASDAQ), 28.47%