ION Geophysical Corporation (IO:NYSE) jumped higher at $0.7, a gain of 91.2%. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed, Apr 20, 2022 at 08:35 AM in the 'AGREEMENT' category. From Tue, Apr 05, 2022, the stock recorded 25.00% Up Days and 0.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Tue, Mar 08, 2022 at $1.74 with a volume of 15M+.
About ION Geophysical Corporation (IO:NYSE)
ION Geophysical Corp provides a variety of seismic products and services, including seismic acquisition equipment, navigation and data-management software products, seismic data processing services to oil and natural gas industry.
Top 10 Gainers:
- ION Geophysical Corporation (IO:NYSE), 91.23%
- Winc Inc. (WBEV:NYSEMKT), 65.13%
- Clarus Therapeutics Holdings Inc. (CRXT:NASDAQ), 43.45%
- GWG Holdings, Inc. (GWGH:NASDAQ), 35.78%
- Borqs Technologies, Inc. (BRQS:NASDAQ), 31.11%
- Baosheng Media Group Holdings Limited (BAOS:NASDAQ), 25.24%
- Redbox Entertainment Inc. (RDBX:NASDAQ), 24.51%
- IT Tech Packaging, Inc. (ITP:NYSEMKT), 22.29%
- IDEX Biometrics ASA (IDBA:NASDAQ), 20.54%
- Target Hospitality Corp. (TH:NASDAQ), 20.4%