The Lovesac Company (LOVE:NASDAQ) soared at $62.62, a gain of 24.1%. On Wed, Sep 08, 2021, LOVE:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Low of $50.46. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu, Sep 09, 2021 at 08:42 AM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Wed, Aug 25, 2021, the stock recorded 44.44% Up Days and 30.00% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About The Lovesac Company (LOVE:NASDAQ)
The Lovesac Co designs, manufactures and sells alternative furniture which is comprised of modular couches called sactionals and premium foam beanbag chairs called sacs. It also offers other accessories such as blankets, footsacs, and throw pillows. Its products are sold across United States through its website or company-owned retail stores which are used in homes and offices.
Top 10 Gainers:
- RKLB (RKLB:NASDAQ), 37.31%
- Gevo, Inc. (GEVO:NASDAQ), 37.13%
- CURV (CURV:NYSE), 32.39%
- Camber Energy, Inc. (CEI:NYSEMKT), 31.05%
- IMPL (IMPL:NASDAQ), 27.25%
- LGL Systems Acquisition Corp. (DFNS:NYSE), 26.85%
- PaySign, Inc. (PAYS:NASDAQ), 24.58%
- MNTK (MNTK:NASDAQ), 24.3%
- GROY (GROY:NYSEMKT), 24.27%
- The Lovesac Company (LOVE:NASDAQ), 24.1%