Reed's, Inc. (REED:NASDAQ) soared at $1.08, representing a gain of 26%. On Wed 22 Jul 20, REED:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Intraday Low of $0.84. From Wed 08 Jul 20, the stock recorded 30.00% Up Days and 9.09% Green Days
The stock spiked on Tue 14 Jul 20 at $1.25 with a volume of 11M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Reed's, Inc. (REED:NASDAQ)
Reed's Inc sells Ginger Beer brand. Its Virgil brand is independent, all-natural craft soda brand. The company's portfolio has sold in over 20,000 retail doors across the natural, specialty, grocery, drug, club and mass channels nationwide. The company hand brews its products using fresh organic ginger combined with natural spices and fruit juices. The Ginger Beers come in three levels of increasing ginger intensity that deliver a delicious and powerful ginger bite and burn that can only come from fresh ginger root.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Milestone Pharmaceuticals Inc. (MIST:NASDAQ), 166.77%
- Arbutus Biopharma Corporation (ABUS:NASDAQ), 119.86%
- RigNet, Inc. (RNET:NASDAQ), 48.34%
- Brightcove Inc. (BCOV:NASDAQ), 44.24%
- PolyMet Mining Corp. (PLM:NYSEMKT), 35.93%
- Mogo Inc. (MOGO:NASDAQ), 35%
- Lightbridge Corporation (LTBR:NASDAQ), 29.87%
- Helix Energy Solutions Group, Inc. (HLX:NYSE), 26.96%
- Reed's, Inc. (REED:NASDAQ), 25.96%
- CymaBay Therapeutics, Inc. (CBAY:NASDAQ), 25.07%