OCG (OCG:NASDAQ) rocketted at $5.45, representing a gain of 29.1%. On Tue, May 25, 2021, OCG:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Intraday Low of $4.1. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Fri, Apr 30, 2021 at 10:42 AM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Tue, May 11, 2021, the stock recorded 30.00% Up Days and 36.36% Green Days
The stock spiked on Thu, Mar 18, 2021 at $17 with a volume of 91M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About OCG (OCG:NASDAQ)
Oriental Culture Holding Ltd is an online provider of collectibles and artwork e-commerce services.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Lizhi Inc. (LIZI:NASDAQ), 57.6%
- Build-A-Bear Workshop, Inc. (BBW:NYSE), 39.31%
- VeriFone Systems, Inc. (PAY:NYSE), 36.24%
- Owens & Minor, Inc. (OMI:NYSE), 36.17%
- OCG (OCG:NASDAQ), 29.15%
- Express, Inc. (EXPR:NYSE), 25.89%
- PDL Community Bancorp (PDLB:NASDAQ), 24.78%
- Lianluo Smart Limited (LLIT:NASDAQ), 24.59%
- Takung Art Co., Ltd. (TKAT:NYSEMKT), 23.15%
- ASXC (ASXC:NYSEMKT), 22.66%