Sierra Metals Inc. (SMTS:NYSEMKT) jumped higher at $1.09, a gain of 43.8%. On Thu 18 Jun 20, SMTS:NYSEMKT touched a New 2-Week Intraday Low of $0.74. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu 18 Jun 20 at 12:34 PM in the 'INVESTOR UPDATE' category. From Thu 04 Jun 20, the stock recorded 40.00% Up Days and 9.09% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Sierra Metals Inc. (SMTS:NYSEMKT)
Sierra Metals Inc is a precious and base metals producer in Latin America. The company acquires, explores, extracts, and produces mineral concentrates consisting of silver, copper, lead, zinc and gold in Mexico and Peru.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Broadway Financial Corporation (BYFC:NASDAQ), 94.71%
- Cohen & Company Inc. (COHN:NYSEMKT), 75.45%
- Mer Telemanagement Solutions Ltd. (MTSL:NASDAQ), 62.28%
- Urban One, Inc. (UONE:NASDAQ), 45.2%
- Beasley Broadcast Group, Inc. (BBGI:NASDAQ), 44.92%
- Sierra Metals Inc. (SMTS:NYSEMKT), 43.8%
- 9F Inc. (JFU:NASDAQ), 42.78%
- Tortoise Acquisition Corp. (SHLL:NYSE), 37.38%
- Pintec Technology Holdings Limited (PT:NASDAQ), 34.84%
- Franchise Group, Inc. (FRG:NASDAQ), 33.17%