Equillium, Inc. (EQ:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $5.04, representing a gain of 44.8%. On Tue 10 Nov 20, EQ:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Low of $3.48. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue 10 Nov 20 at 07:34 PM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Tue 27 Oct 20, the stock recorded 20.00% Up Days and 18.18% Green Days
The stock spiked on Fri 30 Oct 20 at $7.51 with a volume of 17M+.
About Equillium, Inc. (EQ:NASDAQ)
Equillium Inc is a biotechnology company, develops products for autoimmune and inflammatory, or immuno-inflammatory disorders with unmet medical need. Its primary product candidate is EQ001, which is a clinical stage first-in-class monoclonal antibody that selectively targets the novel immune checkpoint receptor CD6. CD6 plays a central role in effector T cell activity, which drives a number of immuno-inflammatory diseases such as graft versus host disease, asthma, uveitis, colitis, lupus and multiple sclerosis.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Five Prime Therapeutics, Inc. (FPRX:NASDAQ), 237.08%
- Fuel Tech, Inc. (FTEK:NASDAQ), 64.26%
- Equillium, Inc. (EQ:NASDAQ), 44.83%
- GRAY (GRAY:NASDAQ), 35.27%
- TRACON Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (TCON:NASDAQ), 34.66%
- Genfit SA (GNFT:NASDAQ), 28.79%
- Immuron Limited (IMRN:NASDAQ), 24.44%
- Arcturus Therapeutics Holdings Inc. (ARCT:NASDAQ), 24.02%
- Revlon, Inc. (REV:NYSE), 22.53%
- Celcuity Inc. (CELC:NASDAQ), 22.03%