Bull Horn Holdings Corp. (BHSE:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $11.95, representing a gain of 44.7%. On Tue, Nov 08, 2022, BHSE:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Intraday Low of $7.81. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon, Oct 31, 2022 at 08:28 AM in the 'MERGER' category. From Wed, Oct 26, 2022, the stock recorded 11.11% Up Days and 80.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Fri, Oct 28, 2022 at $21.42 with a volume of 1M+.
About Bull Horn Holdings Corp. (BHSE:NASDAQ)
Bull Horn Holdings Corp is a blank check company.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Renovare Environmental Inc. (RENO:NASDAQ), 60%
- Unique Fabricating, Inc. (UFAB:NYSEMKT), 56.26%
- Bull Horn Holdings Corp. (BHSE:NASDAQ), 44.67%
- TaskUs Inc. (TASK:NASDAQ), 37.22%
- SkyWater Technology Inc. (SKYT:NASDAQ), 31.6%
- Groupon, Inc. (GRPN:NASDAQ), 27.41%
- Oportun Financial Corporation (OPRT:NASDAQ), 26.75%
- National CineMedia, Inc. (NCMI:NASDAQ), 26.15%
- NeoGenomics, Inc. (NEO:NASDAQ), 25.35%
- Adaptimmune Therapeutics plc (ADAP:NASDAQ), 25.3%